I'm back! OK, I never went away. I've been busy doing the things we all do, but had an incredible opportunity this summer to make art for a terrific client. I am pleased to say that 3 of my existing pieces and 4 new ones have been sold to Hahn, Loeser, Parks law firm. The first 3 will be installed in the Cleveland office (the Water and Sky diptych and Event History 2) and the newly created ATLAS Event series 1-4 has just today gone off to the Akron offices of HLP. Attached is a "grid" layout view of the ATLAS Event series. They have been beautifully framed in natural maple "floater" frames. I have a lot of great company at HLP, who has a commitment to collecting significant art of both national and local/regional artists as well. I offer my gratitude to retired firm partner and art curator Richard Zellner for selecting my work for the collection. I know they have a terrific home and will be well cared for. I did not have the new ATLAS pieces very long and would have liked to have lived with them for awhile longer, but they dwell now among other serious work with a science theme. Thank you HLP and thank you Richard- I am very flattered.

Comments

Popular Posts